Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Find Strength in Your Weakness

It was just another morning when I boarded a cab to work.

As we got talking, I noticed the driver had a distinct European accent. Out of curiosity, I asked him whether driving a cab was his passion or his profession.

He smiled gently and told me that he works for a US-based firm and has been doing so for the last 22 years. The company pays him once a year, in a lump sum. To sustain himself through the rest of the year, he drives a cab.

Then, in one simple line, he summed up a beautiful philosophy:

“When you find strength in your weaknesses, nothing is difficult.”

“I enjoy both my jobs,” he added, with a smile. “And life is great.”

As I got out of the cab and went on with my day, I carried his words with me.

Sometimes, what we see as a weakness may simply be another source of strength waiting to be discovered.

Find strength in your weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Strength in Your Weakness

It was just another morning when I boarded a cab to work. As we got talking, I noticed the driver had a distinct European accent. Out of cur...